Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Project

This whole personal blogging thing is new to me, so I'm sitting here working on one of my WIP a market bag while I'm trying to come up with ideas. This leads into the fact that it's a knitting blog and I should figure out what I'd like to work on next. I want to knit a shawl or something like it. It's summer and everywhere blasts their A/C indoors and I hate it. I'm not a big fan of A/C (unless it's after a long day of working outside) and prefer to keep my place cool with fans. Honestly, it's all you really need if it's close enough to encourage perspiration to evaporate. Let me get back on topic...

Shawl. Light weight, long enough to cover my arms and sometimes my hands. Something that's durable and not going to be problematic if I accidentally leave it out and the cats (with all claws) happen to make it theirs or if it gets mixed into the laundry.

So there it is! I've got my next project, now I'm going to spend all night looking on Ravelry for patterns...

No comments: