Monday, July 28, 2008

July Package!!!

WOOO HOOO!!!! I got an awesome July package!

4 count them 4! skeins of Noro Kureyon!!! I LOVE NORO!!! I really like working with variegated yarns especially Noro, because it's always a surprise what color you will get next!

It took me a couple days to take the pics so unfortunately all the candy is gone and couldn't be included in the pics.

So on top of the 4 skeins of Noro, I got an awesome Modular Knits book. It seems like an amazingly scary and exciting book! I think it's just the challenge I need, I'm going to start knitting some swatches soon! The whole thing was again wrapped in a beautiful scarf (my June package had one too)!

WOW secret spoiler you really outdid yourself this time!! Thank you soooo much!!!

Edited to add:
I almost forgot to include my Bob pin!!! I was just looking longingly at my knitting bag and saw it pinned on there and realized I didn't include it in my blog!!! That's the trouble with not having time to take pictures right after I unpack the package! I start using everything! I was actually going to CO one of the swatches I wanted to try from the Modular Knits book with the Noro...but restrained myself until I took pictures and posted a blog. I'm going to CO soon! Also post another blog soon, since I almost missed last week I feel I should write a couple times this week. Alas, Catholic guilt thou art mine enemy
...

2 comments:

Myownigloo said...

Oh, gosh. Please take another pick. I wanna know what a Bob pin is and see what it looks like. Congrats on your haul!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you love your package. It was fun to put together and you did such a great job of showing off the yarn and the book in the photo. Just think what August might bring. We (all my partners in yarn) are having fun putting it together.